Wednesday, April 18, 2018

ONLINE GOLF BANK WEEK 22

PGA
does not have a lot of big names this week, so odds are low on players usually at 40-80-1. I'm sticking with Xander Schuaffele this week. I personally bet him for $40 @30-1. There are some good longshots and locals like Ryan PalmerZach Johnson, and some Trending Contenders. After a good showing, I also like CT Pan at 125-1. Martin Piller also ranks high this week with a chance to break through. Dylan Fritelli got a late exemption to play this week. He has an amazing short game and victories overseas, I like him to break though on PGA soon. 

Euro
Paul Dunne is a legit favorite with recent Top 5s and a good recent history at this event. Elvira could show up again this week along with Pablo Larrazabal. Also keeping my eye on Jason Norris and Khongwatmai. Panatore and Porteous also have my attention.

Asia
I have 4 guys I've been following that are worth a few bucks. Arjun Atwal has come back into contention recently at 66-1. 

GOLF BANK BETS


No comments:

Post a Comment