Wednesday, April 18, 2018

HOW TO WATCH GOLF

Step 1. Set your DVR to Record the Sunday Final on the PGA this Weekend. It starts on Golf Channel and ends at 11:30. Then CBS or NBC picks it up at Noon.
Find some players you like on the leaderboard and write down their Names. You can fast forward through the boring stuff and commercials. But watch the last 3 holes 15-18.

Step 2. On Wed afternoon - come here (Bookmark us) http://golfpicks.blogspot.com/ or https://twitter.com/RickOnTheStrip and look at the picks for that week.  Look at the Odds Posted for Players.

Step 3. Find a Sports Book and place a Few Bets. The Odds on Golf are Great! Pick a Few Favorites at 20 or 30-1 for $20 each. Pick a Few Contenders at 40 to 80-1 for $10 each. Pick a Few Long Shots  at 100 to 200-1 for $5 each. You can Bet 5 or 10 Players $50 to $100.
Remember to Get your PGA Bets in by Wednesday! Tournaments Start Early Thursday Morning. Euro PGA Tourneys may close on Tuesday night due to Time Difference. 


We have a $70 per Week Golf Bank you can follow now too.
Here: http://golfpicks.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-golf-bank.html

Step 4. Set your DVR to Record the Tourney. You get a Lot of Bang for Your Buck from an Entertainment and Gambling standpoint. Tournaments are televised on Golf Channel Thursday and Friday. Then on Saturday on Golf Channel until 11:30 then a half hour break - then picked up again by CBS or NBC for the conclusion of each days round. Your Now have 4 Days of Sports - every week - until Football Starts again.

If you Hate Golf - I can Relate. 
I swore to never watch or play golf until I was on Life support. "Plug me back in! "And Get me a Swing Coach! My 20 year old Female roommate talked me into playing a round 3 years ago. Hooked Ever since. Actually before that - about 5 years ago - I started watching as something to bet after Football ended. I have made more money on Golf than Football over the years. It's not easy to win - but the Odds are great. After a Few Weeks - You Find 5 or 10 Players you like and stick with them - you are bound for a payday eventually. No Guarantees - this is Fun Money.

Make it Fun to Watch!
1. You just did - by having money on some players. 
A Ten Foot Put is plenty exciting if you have $400 on it. 

2. Root your ASS Off Like You're Watching Football.
I Don't do it on purpose - but my Roommate has to close her door to drown me out.
if I Don't Have Money on them. I'm Yelling Hook! Slice! Shank! before they Tee off.
If one of My Guys is Hitting an Approach shot I'm Yelling "Stick it!
If My Guy is Putting - "White on White Disappear! "Sink it!
BTW I know they can't hear me - but neither can Tom Brady. 

3. Get your Football Buddies or Your Wife and Kids to Watch with You.
There are a lot of characters in the game. Maybe your 10 year son likes Bubba Watson. Maybe take him to the driving range one day. Your wife may like Spieth or Adam Scott. You and your Football buddies can fight for Bragging rights for best picks each week. 

4. Fast Forward
Hit Play and Check the Leader Board. If none of your guys are on it - Fast Forward. Keep an eye on the captions with the players names as they show them. Hit play again when you see one of yours. Remember what color he's wearing and Fast Forward and hit play when you see him again. I can watch a Whole Tourney in about an hour. But - to be honest - when your guys playing you'll put the remote down and watch. It gets fun fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment