Wednesday, January 24, 2018

ONLINE GOLF BANK WEEK 10

FARMERS

Tiger is Back.
I like his abbreviated back-swing. Looks accurate and sustainable. May translate well into his short game as well. He owned Torrey Pines before his collapse. This will be a great test to see if he can excel on a course he knows well and had success on previously.

The Course
Has narrow fairways, hard greens and penal rough. Driving Distance helps here, but my money is on accuracy and good scrambling.  

Dubai Desert Classic

Big names again this week. I'm sticking with hot players from last weeks desert shoot out in the same region. Can Ross Fisher Break Through?  

Note: We went a little over budget this week. The plan was to keep the weekly exposure at about $50 per week. I capped the hell out of the PGA and when I was done we had a few too many. What the hell - hopefully it pays off and we'll return to normal next week. 

ONLINE BANK BETS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment