Tuesday, July 25, 2017

GOLF PICK RBC CANADA & PORSCHE

RBC CANADA
No let down after the open for me. Excited about the return of Patrick Cantlay!
He hasn't played for 7 weeks - but I'm on him like white on rice! Hes an old soul and just might hit the ground running.
The Odds on Fav is Matt Kuchar though with 3 top 10s in a row at this event and 2 recent top 10s coming in. Price tho @ 10-1
If you're looking for a Canadian winner - David Hearn has been trending and has a 3rd here 2 yrs ago. A great long shot here is Jared Du Toit @150-1, 7th here last yr and a top 10 coming in.


PORSCHE
Really strange, my top 2 picks on the Euro this week are scratched? 
Bland and Southgate ranked highest but wont make the trip I guess? 
Good value on other trending players. I'm big on Karlberg, Hebert and Longshots Bjerregard, Fisher and Kruger

BET SHEET

No comments:

Post a Comment