Wednesday, October 7, 2015

GOLF PICKS BRITISH MASTERS 2015

Follow us on Twitter
Live Game Posts 
https://twitter.com/RickOnTheStrip  

BAM! FITZY CLOSES FOR HIS 1ST WIN
WE HAD HIM (BELOW) - $35 PAID $1000
ZANOTTI RUNNER UP - HAD HIM TOO!
NEXT YEAR WE ADD TOP 10 FINISH BETS 
WE CAN WIN 2 OR 3 TICKETS IN THE SAME TOURNEY!
I'LL BE HIRING A TEAM AND DOING THIS RIGHT SOON.



________________________________

Horrible mistake last week. I've bet Olesen and Fitzpatrick every week for 2 months - As I told you I was gonna stay on them until they won. Last week on Tuesday (Sept) looked at the Euro Schedule - nothing till (Oct) - so skipped it till next week. Thursday was (Oct). Thorbjorn Oleson "Thunderbear" won @ 200-1. Ouch! Hopefully you stayed on him too - if you hit - comment and let me know. 

This week I'm staying on Oleson and Fitzy with a few other likely suspects.

Here's my sheet I just bet
(Click then Right Click View Image and Magnify)




x

No comments:

Post a Comment